The Get 1 FREE contribution for CRELoaded 6.2 allows you to promote a product by giving a free product when the customer buys a specified number of the product you are promoting. This is commonly used for a "buy two, get one free" promotion, but it is more versatile than that:
- The qualifying quantity of the product you are promoting can be any number, including one.
- The free product can be the same as the promoted product or any other product in your catalog.
- You can limit the free product to one per order or any number that you wish.
- Like specials, you can set a date for the offer to expire.
- You can have any number of products in this promotion with different requirements for each.
The free product is automatically added to the customers shopping cart when they purchase a qualifying product in the qualifying quantity (or more.) The free product is removed when the customer removes the qualifying product from their cart or reduces the quantity below the qualifying quantity. The customer cannot increase the number of free products without qualifying for them. It's designed to be fairly foolproof.
Email Support is always available via firstname.lastname@example.org at no charge. Please allow adequate response time, especially on weekends.
As with any digital media, all sales are final. No refunds.